Designed by Don Chadwick and Bill Stumpf
Combining a deep knowledge of human-centered design with cutting-edge technology, Aeron is our most admired and recognized office chair. With over 7 million sold, it still sets the benchmark for ergonomic comfort more than 20 years after its debut. Its innovative design... More
Combining a deep knowledge of human-centered design with cutting-edge technology, Aeron is our most admired and recognized office chair. With over 7 million sold, it still sets the benchmark for ergonomic comfort more than 20 years after its debut. Its innovative design and support for a range of postures, activities, and body types, has made and kept Aeron an icon for modern office furniture design.Less
- Adjustable support for multiple regions of the lower back.
- Pioneering breathable Pellicle helps you stay cool.
- Comes in three sizes—small, medium, or large.
- Harmonic Tilt supports the way you naturally move, for a smooth and balanced recline.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Silver and up to 91 percent comprised recyclable materials.
- 12-year warranty.
- Packaging Type:
- Packaging Dimensions:
- 41" x 28" x 27"
- Package Weight:
- Size A: 40 lbs.
Size B: 41 lbs
Size C: 43 lbs.
- Assembly Required:
With regular care and maintenance, your Herman Miller product will provide many years of superior performance and satisfaction. To maintain quality, please follow the cleaning procedures outlined here.
The instructions for the care and maintenance of Herman Miller products are provided to you as a service. No warranty is implied since results may vary.
View the reference chart
|Aeron Chair||Small (A)||Medium (B)||Large (C)|
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses