- Packaging Type:
- Packaging Dimensions:
- 30.87" x 28.38" x 46.50"
- Package Weight:
- 36.7 lbs
- Assembly Required:
With regular care and maintenance, your Herman Miller product will provide many years of superior performance and satisfaction. To maintain quality, please follow the cleaning procedures outlined here.
The instructions for the care and maintenance of Herman Miller products are provided to you as a service. No warranty is implied since results may vary.
1. The foot rest is fixed so it's only ergonomically correct for 1 person who has 1 specific height. For all humans with other nights, it's ergonomically incorrect.
2. The foot rest is too far in, so your knees are bent inwards instead of being at 45 degrees, which is causing knee pain for me after a few hours.
3. It's unstable and has a tendency to roll to the left exactly as described in prior review.
4. The ergonomics are horrific. The way that the seat bends and twists instead of being properly supported is causing severe neck and back pain for me.
Luckily, Herman Miller has been fantastic to work with and they are taking this back and giving me a refund. I very much appreciate their excellent customer service.
Everything seems very comfortable if you try it out for a few minutes. The height is perfect and easy to adjust. It really goes up the highest I've seen in stools.
The position of the step to rest the feet becomes very uncomfortable after a half an hour of seating, so you would need some small cushion or stool in front of your feet to rest the feet and change position. I wish I could extend or custom position the length and height of this part.
Other than that the chair is wonderful.
An Authorized Herman Miller Dealer or Retailer in your area will be happy to help you find the hard floor casters you're looking for. Please use our Find a Location link to locate the dealer closest to you below:
Should you run into any challenges, please contact the Herman Miller Store at 888.798.0202 or email@example.com.
1. What are the high and low seat heights?
2. Can the seat height be locked in? Or does it float based on your weight?
Please contact the Herman Miller Store at 888-798-0202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please describe how the foot ring is adjusted to support the unique size of various users? Does the foot ring go up and down along with the pneumatic height adjustment?
Please contact the Herman Miller Store if you have any further questions at 888-798-0202 or email@example.com.
Please contact the Herman Miller Store if you have any additional questions at 888-798-0202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.