Mid-Back Cosm Chair
Designed by Studio 7.5
Request Free Swatches
- 12-year warranty
- Named 100 Best Inventions by Time Magazine in 2019
- Auto-Harmonic™ tilt mechanism automatically adjusts
- Flexible frame
- Continuous and breathable seat and back
- One adjustment for height
- Available in three arm styles: Fixed, Fully Adjustable, and Leaf
- Dipped-in-Color option
- Made in Michigan at a 100% green-energy facility
- For questions about lead times, in-stock options or delivery please give us a call at 888.798.0202.
- Packaging Type:
- Packaging Dimensions:
- 26" x 21.75" x 33.75"
- Package Weight:
- Mid Back: 41 lbs
- Assembly Required:
With regular care and maintenance, your Herman Miller product will provide many years of superior performance and satisfaction. To maintain quality, please follow the cleaning procedures outlined here.
The instructions for the care and maintenance of Herman Miller products are provided to you as a service. No warranty is implied since results may vary.
The low back variant is not as comfortable for someone tall and I opted against the high back in case I get too relaxed while seated
6 months ago
No tilt limiter.
No tension control.
No adjustable lumbar.
No fully adjustable arms.
No seat depth adjustment.
If the chair's default adjustment is not suitable, which was what I was facing, that's it.
9 months ago
The issue? You can't lean back without any amount of weight or you end up fully reclined. This was intentional on HM's part as the chair is supposed to sense your weight and recline the perfect amount. Trouble is, it doesn't work right. Mine let me fall all the way back after putting maybe 40% of my weight backward.
This chair is perfect, except that I had to return it.
1 year ago
1 year ago