This easy-to-adjust arm lets you position your monitor to suit the way you’re sitting, allowing you to move freely as you work while reducing eyestrain. And it frees up worksurface space.View Full Description
Here's a simple and cost-effective way to help you position your flat panel monitor so that your eyes stay focused and you maintain a healthful posture during long hours at the computer. Both the Single and Dual Monitor Arms let you shift your monitor easily from landscape to portrait.
Long hours seated at a computer can cause eye, neck, and back strain and reduce blood circulation and your ability to concentrate. Aligning your technology with your body, leads to less eye and muscle strain.
Clamp it onto your desk or worksurface (up to 1 7/8 inches thick). A special bracket is also included for thinner profile desks, like Envelop. Then route your computer cables along the underside of the arm, to keep them out of the way.
• Has a 22 ½-inch extension range
• Holds a 7- to 20-pound,flat-panel monitor with an LCD size up to 24 inches
• Provides 160-degree monitor rotation; 80-degree tilt, 90-degree horizontal rotation, so you can view the monitor in portrait or landscape
• Swivels 360 degrees and remains stable during adjustment
• Meets VESA monitor arm standards
The Single and Dual monitor arms are available with a lift assist mechanism that allows 13 inches of height adjustment for the monitor and is recommended for frequent monitor adjustment. Includes an Allen wrench for adjusting arm height along the mounting post.