To help raise awareness and funds for Design for Freedom, a movement to create a radical paradigm shift and remove slavery from the design and construction industry, Herman Miller and Design Within Reach have partnered with Grace Farms Foundation to sell the exclusive, ... More
To help raise awareness and funds for Design for Freedom, a movement to create a radical paradigm shift and remove slavery from the design and construction industry, Herman Miller and Design Within Reach have partnered with Grace Farms Foundation to sell the exclusive, reusable Design for Freedom Face Mask. Designed by Shohei Yoshida and Peter Miller (the project architects of the SANAA-designed River building at Grace Farms), this mask is inspired by the roof of the River building, which reflects light differently throughout the day and in response to the weather. The artisanal weave creates a subtle gradient pattern and soft luminescent appearance that shifts according to light, direction, and the texture of the fabric. The mask is ethically produced, and 100% of the proceeds will help advance the Design for Freedom movement.
- Exterior shell is composed of nylon thread that reflects a silvery luminescence.
- Interior lining is soft 100% GOTS-certified French cotton twill.
- GOTS is the worldwide textile standard for fibers, including ecological and social criteria.
- All extra material needed to create this mask will be reused.
- Low chemical impact: printed with vegan water-based inks.
- This is not an FDA Approved product.
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses