The Hemisphere Clock (2021) began with an investigation of wall clocks on the market, revealing a homogeneity of designs - mostly flat discs of about the same size. With Hemisphere, designer Henry Julier offers a counterpoint: the clock floats off the wall, a sculptural... More
The Hemisphere Clock (2021) began with an investigation of wall clocks on the market, revealing a homogeneity of designs - mostly flat discs of about the same size. With Hemisphere, designer Henry Julier offers a counterpoint: the clock floats off the wall, a sculptural form that is as dynamic as it is functional. The smaller size allows the clock to function in tight spaces, on columns and in nooks and crannies, while the large size offers maximum visibility and presence. The small version also has a stand to allow for desktop use. Runs on one AA battery (not included). Made in Taiwan.
- Graphic and sculptural form.
- The clock face, held in place with magnets, can be easily removed for battery replacement.
- A lack of hour marks and easy-to-read hands complement the bold nature of the clock case.
- Runs on one AA battery (not included).
- Includes a stand for optional tabletop use.
With regular care and maintenance, your Herman Miller product will provide many years of superior performance and satisfaction. To maintain quality, please follow the cleaning procedures outlined here.
The instructions for the care and maintenance of Herman Miller products are provided to you as a service. No warranty is implied since results may vary.
We recommend using a soft rag, either dry or wet. When needed, use ph-balanced soap diluted in water. Do not use abrasive sponges as they may leave scratches. Immediately dry after washing with a soft rag or chamois leather. Never leave water or other liquids to sit on metal parts. Avoid contact with all acidic substances. Periodic maintenance and cleaning allows the product to keep its original look and lengthens the duration of its performance.
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses