Bookend Sculptures (2017) are more than ordinary bookends. These beautiful marble pieces seem massive standing alone, but when books are placed in between, they suddenly blend in, becoming almost invisible. Made in Portugal.
- Discreetly blend in with books.
- Beautiful solid marble.
- Made in Portugal.
With regular care and maintenance, your Herman Miller product will provide many years of superior performance and satisfaction. To maintain quality, please follow the cleaning procedures outlined here.
The instructions for the care and maintenance of Herman Miller products are provided to you as a service. No warranty is implied since results may vary.
For normal cleaning, wash marble surfaces with a soft cloth soaked in detergent and warm water; rinse thoroughly and dry.
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses